Little crochet pouch for my earphones.
My rabbit chewed my other earphones right through the cable and I received new ones for my birthday. I also has some yarn left over from the puff stitch slouch. I thought a cute pouch would help remind me to put my earphones away when I’m not using them and prevent bunny from chewing the new ones.
The pouch is really easy to make:
- Ch12, skip 1 ch and sc into back of chains, turn and sc into front of chains.
- Continue to sc around all stitches, the base of the pouch begins to form and just keep crocheting around until the pouch is tall enough.
- To make the flap: crochet back and forth on one side of the top of the pouch for 4 rows.
- For the last 5 rows skip 1st st and sc until last stitch, sl st into last st; on the 3rd decrease row 2sc, ch3, skip 3 stitches, 2sc (makes the button hole).
- Sew a button on the front of the pouch.